Fillmore boot

   I have a cd called "Furious Prelude," which is a partial copy of the Who's
'68 Fillmore East show that I've been trying to get rid of.  Would anyone be
interrested in buying it, or better yet, trading anything for it?  Anything-
stuff you've got two copies of, bad boots (e.g. something from "Black Dog"),
outmoded vinyl boots; heck, I'd even go for cassette dubs of boots you may have.
I'm not particular.
   Also, does anybody have any good bootleg video material?  If so, what would
be the deal to get a dub of it?  Thanks in advance....

                                                         M.M.