Re: More Whotleggs

Dave, re:

>Who's on the BBC Tonight

"Maximum BBC" has more tracks and better sound quality

>Jaguar Anyone?

There are a few titles of the "Jaguar" boots (ie "The Who vs The Bizzare Mr.
Pig.) The sound quality is OK, but not up to today's standards. However, this
boot still has the studio version of "My Way" (which should be released on
the new "Odds & Sods") and an alternate take of "I Don't Even Know Myself".

>The High Numbers, The First Complete Rock Opera

Same as the CD, "Live In Amsterdam"

>Live In Munich

Not the best sound quality

>Filmore East (1968)

The ONLY "Fillmore" to buy is the CD, "Shakin' All Over"

>Stampede

Poor sound quality. The famous Cinci concert of '79.

>Decidedly Belated Response

Same as "Tales From The Who" CD

>Who Unreleased

Obsolete. All titles on it (ie "Daddy Rolling Stone") have been released.

>Closer to Queen Mary

Poor sound quality. Live in CA, '71

>Archives

A must. Opens with "Motherland Feeling/Rael" demo (however you need a pitch
control on your turntable ONLY on this one track--the speed is right between
33 & 45 RPM), "Digusies" demo, "Don't Look Away" demo, "Do The Strip" demo,
"Kill My Appetite" demo. The other tracks have been released. There is a CD
with this title, but they are unrelated.

>Demos

aka "IBC Demos"
"Run, Run, Run" demo (a gem), and "I Can See For Miles" (demo) are the only
special tracks on this one and the latter is poor quality. Both of these were
"lifted" for the CD, "Obscure & Oblique".

>Souvenir

Double packaging of "Fillmore" and "Tales From The Who"

>Gather Your Wits

aka "Tommy Live" (Dallas, 9/69) Poor sound quality

>Collector's Item (1971)

Poor sound quality. Dayton, Ohio, 8/71

Unfortunately, there were only about 3 decent live concerts on
vinyl--Fillmore, '68, Largo, '73 and Swansea, '76...

wf