Re: Whootleggs

Ed, re:

>Does anyone have the boot "Who the Fuck?"  If so, could you send me any
>relevant information.  I'd love to find it.

It's somewhat obsolete at this point. From what memory serves me (I'm at work
right now), it has one side of "Montery Pop Festival" (which is commecially
available in stereo on the 'Montery Box Set") and the other side has BBC
out-takes. There may be a few '67 unreleased tracks like "Who The Fuck" (an
instumental) and another version of "Batman" and stuff, but, I would hope
that will get released on the new "Odds & Sods"...

WF <~