Re[2]: Squeeze Box

> Can't the
>guy write a piece of filler once in a while?

Well, not really.  I'm not paying for damned filler. Should I go to work and do
filler work? Not if I can help it. Do filler for too long and you get canned.

Besides, the Who's body of work prior to WBN suggests I shouldn't expect any
filler, either. Yeah, we all get writer's block, and that means not putting
out the crap we write when we're working through it. Maybe this song was a
covert attempt to have a hit single...

I'll bet that Pete fiddled around with the accordion and when he mastered some
stuff, decided he should put it to use on a Who album. So, we got Squeeze Box