Re: It's Hard, and WBN reissues

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------

>>>   I faxed the 4 key people all the ideas from the "digest". I'm sure
several of them will be adopted.

WF <~
WF --

        Thank you for being an "interface" for the list, and submitting
our ideas.  I just want you to know that it is much appreciated, and it
will be interesting to see just what product transpires from all the
input Astley and Charlesworth are getting.  Please keep us posted.
(As if I need to have asked!!)

        gary m.

PS:  Sent Lev a $ order, and should have my Who Collections cd's soon.
     I couldn't be more psyched. :)