bad mixes

All this talk about It's Hard has reminded me of how poor the production
of the album was.  Does anyone agree?  The album, for the most part,
seems a bit muffled; needed more bringing out of crisper, cleaner, and
brighter sounds...especially Pete's guitar work.  If you listen to
"Athena", for instance, you may find yourself yearning for more guitar
rather than the homogeneous sound that comes through the speakers.  Of
course, I don't have the CD ...just the vinyl release.

J. Brawley

"If you stay clear of quality..then I think you're doing alright..."