Re: It's Hard and Athena

Jim, re:

>Alas, on the first leg of that tour, they weren't doing MY GENERATION.

They did it first and opened with it at the show I was in Orlando. I think
Daltrey said something to the effect that he had trouble singing it 'cause he
was lauging at the line, "hope I die before I get old"...

As for "Who's Last", that was MCA's folly at the expense of the Warner
Brothers contract being cancelled. What a disaster. It should have been
titled, "Who's Worst". I think the Euro mixes of the album are slightly
better if that's worth anything...

WF <~