Re: favorite drummers

> You all may want to add to your list of "favorite drummers"....
>
> Pete Townshend
>
> On many of his demos, his drumming is very creative and overall outstanding.
> It would be interesting to see him drum, "live"...

Paul McCartney is a better drummer than Pete but I like his effort.
Pete can't do a clean drum roll to save his life.  Todd Rundgren
has also shown to be a pretty good sideline drummer.

> As for "worst drummers", I'll nominate:
>
> "Mighty" Max Weinberg
 I saw someone on USENET list him and Kenny Arnoff as the best in
 rock.  I don't really like Weinberg myself, especially when he
 played with his arms instead of his wrists.

> > Charlie Watts

This is just rediculous.  As I said, if you haven't heard "Let It
Bleed" through "Exile" it's a blind judgement.