Re:

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------

>>> Charlie Watts?  Haven't you ever heard ... "You Can't..."?.......

"You Can't Always Get What You Want"?  Not a good example of Charlie
Watt's playing, because according to some sources, he didn't even play
on that song..... I'm sorry I can't remember where from, but I heard
that Watts was not available at the time they recorded that song, and
that Andrew Loogham played the drums.....

        gary m.