Re[2]: Moon and the Ox

>> Let's all badger MCA until they release the Two Sides of the Moon.

>MCA no longer has the rights to the 1st 4 Entwistle albums, "Two Sides Of The
>Moon" or the early Daltrey albums. That "power" remains with the  original
>artists, and perhaps Keith's mom...

In that case, all of us JE fans are counting on the NYC Entwistle Party WhoList
Contingent (NYCEPWC) to be lobbying HEAVILY for release of his solo stuff when
you talk to John in January!

If everyone at least mentions it to him at the party, maybe he'll think about
it.  I'm sorry to say that I just can't make an East Coast trip right now
(damn!)...

OK,
KLW