Re: Who By Numbers

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------

>         I always love to hear _studio outtakes_, when they are available...
> If there aren't, maybe some quality "demo" versions, a la "Scoop", would be
> cool to put on the disc.
>
>         gary m.

Personally, I don't see how you can improve perfection :)

.........................................Matt
------------------------  End Original Message  -----------------------
Matt;
        That's why I would like any outtakes;  I love WBN.... it's hard
to imagine an improvement on it...but perhaps with outtakes, or earlier
versions/recordings of songs, we can see the development of the album,
or individual songs, etc.   I would just enjoy any extra "bones" the
record company can throw at us.  At least, that is something *I* enjoy....
perhaps, to preserve the integrity of the original release, they can allow
a 10-second gap between the last original lp track, and any bonus tracks.
But anyway, Outtakes or demos!!  That's what I want!!

        gary m.