Kick Ass Drummers!

I think Mitch Mitchell was great at the Monterey show, but take another
look again at a chap by the name of Mike Shrieve who played drums for
Santana on the song "Soul Sacrafice" at the Woodstock show. He kicked some
serious ass! I never really liked Santana until I really paid attention to
this guys drumming.I mean this guys drum solos were just unreal!   Carlos
is off the wall on his guitar too....Simply awesome!

JEFF