RE: Moon and the OxSun Dec 7 12:53:45 PST 1997

Let's put it this way... I saw Mitch Mitchel with Randy Hensen in 1983 and he
was an awesome drummer... he had lost none of his 60's fire. None.

Yes that would have worked. "Little Miss Strange" is a good song to listen to
to get an idea of what he would have sounded like with the Who; it sounds like
more of a Who song than an Experience song.

-g