Re: Moon and the Ox

  Absolutely.  Right on.  Mitch Mitchell is my favorite drummer besides Keith,
and his style was very similar to Keith's.  Of course I don't know what Mitch
was doing or what kind of shape he was in at the time.  But at Monterey, where
the Who were still getting it together, to an extent, and the Jimi Hendrix
Experience was basically at it's peak, I think Mitch actually took Keith to
school.  Of course, two years later, even Mitch couldn't come close...

                                                       M.M.