Re: Reverse Two Bucks

I didn't mean to rip on surf music, it's just that some of the songs on
BTTB are pretty bizarre,  Annette Funicello doing Jamaica Ska, and
PeeWee Herman doing Surfin' Bird

Kind of on a related note; does anybody have the album with Keith Moon
and Lord Someboby or other.  If I remember Lord ? was a rich guy who
liked to think he was a musician and would finance albums.  Sorry if I
am way off base, but it been about twenty years or so.

Jay

"It don't really happen that way at all"  PT

P.S.  My three year old always asks to here the creepy crawler song
AKA  Boris!!!