Sony MTV Townshend

Jeff, Re: Townshend video,

Yes, I picked it up back in 1985 in some mall music store's bargain bin.
I was overjoyed to find this gem.  I agree, it is a great video
compilation....some of Pete's MTV vid's are kind of "raw" or primitive
compared to other videos (e.g., Face Dances II) but overall the whole
compilation is well worth having.  I especially like the scene where he
is explaining how he feels about the band in 1982 (his narration) while
the camera has him cooking eggs and bacon in his microwave...the food
looks horrible and he is just giggling at his plate.

Brawley