Re: O.K. so just what the heck is the deal with the Who-only

Re: However, the video is already out and it's various artists.

I got an advance copy of it (the various artists video) last month.  Most
of the performances are on the weak side.  The WHO plays Young Man Blues
from the 30 Years Video, and Naked Eye (a really shortened version).  The
rest of it is the pompous hippie promoters complaining about how they'll be
financially ruined because no one wanted to pay the 3 quid admission fee
(what a bunch of cheap bastards).  Given that the WHO set will be released
seperately, I'd really like to see more of the Miles Davis set...

Chris
http://www.trn.or.jp:80/~chris/
151 東京都渋谷区千駄ヶ谷1-6-9
1-6-9 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151