Re: PT Live Video

I have all three versions of the PT show that was originally a pay for view
special.
I taped the pay for view, which did not have some stuff at the end, I bought
the video, but it has some of the middle stuff edited out, and I taped the
PBS version, which is shorter that both.  So, to get the entire show, you
almost have to tack on the last few songs from the video to the pay for view
show.  What a mess, but a mess that can be cleaned up.

Dave Hughes

"Anyone can have an opinion..." -PT