Re: O.K. so just what the heck is the deal with the Who-only

> I called Sprockets (thanks, Mark Leaman) at noon today and ordered two copies.
> He was supposed to have them today but they didn't show up.
> He figured there was another delay. He said it could be two days or two weeks.

Damn, others have found out about sprockets too! :)  I called them
just an hour ago and the guy told me it's been kicked back a week (next
Tuesday). He said he called the distributor and they gave him this
information.  However, the video is already out and it's various artists.
He expects the various artists CD to be out soon because of the full page
add in MoJo magazine.  At least the video is a show of some proof
this isn't just a rumor, but I won't be at ease until I see the 2 CD
set in my grubby little hands.