Lifehouse

A little over a month ago, somebody posted a really good song by song analysis
of what he thought Lifehouse meant. This fascinated me at the time, but only
recently I have tried to piece together my own Lifehouse tapes. Unfortunately,
I deleted his (her?) postings, and really, REALLY want to know what he had
to say. Does anybody have this back posting? Does anybody know what I am
talking about? I am eager to finish off my current Lifehouse craze by
putting together my definitive Lifehouse tape - once I figure out what that is.
If anyone is able to send me a copy of that song by song analysis I would
be vewry grateful. I am awaiting it eagerly

a beggar, a hypocrite, love reign over me
Christian