Re: Who Fest 9/16/95

At 15:00 8/30/95, Krumey Christian wrote:

>As far as I know, there'll be no way to get in (both Fest afternoon
>and concert evening) w/o ticket (no box-office selling).

Christian,

Refresh my memory; didn't I and/or others post to the mailing list that
tickets would have to be bought in advance (none sold at the door?)  I'm
afraid that some (many?) people are going to be angry about this
(primarily, those who have already bought a Flugzeugfahrkarte (ein biBchen
Gymnasium-Deutsch f=FCr dich :-) but haven't bought their convention ticket
yet), and I'd like to review whether or not I did all I could to be sure I
publicized that no tickets would be sold at the door.

Thanks,
Alan

P.S.:  I look forward to meeting you there.