A few interesting items

Hello all,
          I have a few interesting things that I thought I might pass along.
 I was listening to my local classic rock station tonight, and they were
playing an interview with Hootie & the Blowfish (I was not in a place where I
could change the channel).  They were asked if they thought that they would
ever be playing for the crowds that are as large as they are.  One of the
guys said that he has always had it in the back of his mind ever since he
first saw Pete Townshend on stage with The Who.  He said he was only 14, but
that's what got him started.  I thought it was interesting.  Secondly for
those of you with CD Roms, I was in my local Border's Books & Music and I
picked up the current Metatec Nautilus CD.  It was in the magazine section,
so I assume that its like a monthly magazine on CD-rom.  Anyway, this current
issue is on Rock Roms.  It has a one minute commercial/sampling of the
upcoming Tommy CD rom.  It looks like it is going to really good.  It has a
new interview with Pete on it, some unseen footage, and of course alot of
music.  It didn't mention a release date.  That cd ran me about $8. It also
has previews of the upcoming Woodstock CD and a John Lennon CD.  Whew, that's
all for now.

Christian Tennant