Re: TKAA speed differences/Rock and Roll Circus

Amy asks:

>Also, is Rock and Roll Circus ever going to be released?
>It would be great to have to whole thing.  But that shrunken
>down screen is hard to take.  That may be one reason why
>Quick One was cut short.  It gets annoying after a while.
>Is all of R-N-R Circus like that?  Or did they use different
>formats for the different bands?

Marty or some other knowledgeable soul may be able to answer
this with more detail, but there *is* a version of TKAA with the
full AQO.  I've got an old tape with the full version from HBO
way back in the 80's.  Unfortunately it was before the advent
of inexpensive stereo vcr's, but I've since picked up the video
release and edited my own "long version" TKAA.  The original
releases were listed at 114 minutes on the box while later (and
current) ones list at 96 or something.  I don't think the 114 was
correct, but this may have been the full "long" version.

I also have a slightly fuzzy b/w copy of R&R Circus, and it's full screen.
Supposedly it's already been released on laserdisc in Japan, but I've
yet to find anyone who's got a copy in their hands.

Rich

richl27314@aol.com
"everybody knows this is nowhere"  --  NY