1972 European Tour

I was wondering how concerts from this tour compared to the legendary
concerts from 1971. I was also wondering if a tape of the Amsterdam concert
in 1972, from '30 Years ...' and 'Who's Better ...' is available in it's
entirety or in part. If anyone has any information about this concert please
E-Mail me.

Thank you
Heath

P.S. What's the latest word on the 1970 Isle of Wight concert and the Rock
and Roll Circus. A while ago I read that they were going to be released later
this year on video. Thanks.