Re: Seeking info on this CD....

"Sparks on the Bay" = "Accept No Substitute". The CD is recorded off speed
about 5%-8% too slow (depending on your ear) and the left and right channels
are reversed (a common error for these booters). I had to buy a CD player
with a pitch control when I got my hands on the latter of the two several
years ago. There was no way I was going to pass up a high sound quality
version of "Heaven & Hell" due to a "small" problem like speed. If you have a
collection of boots, you'll find that a good many of them are slightly off
speed. There are a few companies like Technics selling cheaper players with a
pitch control and better companies like Denon... Oh, to confirm what someone
else mentioned, yes, this is the Fillmore West concert (or part of) 1969...

WF <~