Re: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 219

I thought Roger's appearance as a former rock star who can't get
it together on "Midnight Caller" was excellent.  Maybe it was
all the examples, i.e. Keith, Jimi, Brian Jones, Pete, Janis,
Cass Elliot, Jim M. he has seen that inspired him in this role.
Has anyone seen this episode replayed on Lifetime?  I always
look for it and hope to catch it, but no dice.

Speaking of TV, what do Who listers think ####
of the WKRP in Cinn. show about the 1979 tragedy.  I remember it
as some very intense TV and I was only a 13 year-old neo-phyte
Who fan at the time.

Tom Davis