Roger: The Movie star!! :-)

Hi,
yeah Chris! you are right: IMO Tommy is terrible. Before we decided to
see the Tommy-Musical in Offenbach my wife and me looked Tommy - The film.
I saw the film before,but she said (after 15 min.): "Terrible, it's boring."
Good actors with terrible voices were killing the great songs from Tommy.
Ann Margret, Oliver Reed and Jack Nicholsen (??) as the Doctor. Oh! Terrible.

IMO Roger's best TV apprearences as an actor were: The Comedy of Errors (BBC)
and "The Beggar's Opera", really interesting, because Roger sings an opera.
McVicar was ok because of the soundtrack.
The Legacy: It's ok.
K.J.