Re: pure and easy

>people- where can i find a decent live version of this tremendous song?
>i wish to god it was on my young vic tape, which to me is the best set
>list EVER- w/ water, roadrunner, naked eye and bony maronie, and BDYDI!

I've got a cd boot called "Lifehouse at Leeds"  Which has a "live in the
studio:1970" version of Pure and Easy that rocks.  It's put out by an
Austrailian outfit called Blue Kangaroo Records.  I picked it up 3 or 4
years ago in Madison, Wisconsin.  Here's a set list:

Live in the studio 1970:     Live at Leeds 1970:

Pure and Easy                Young Man's Blues
Won't Get Fooled Again       Happy Jack
Love Ain't For Keeping       I'm a Boy
Behind Blue Eyes             Shaking All over
Baby Don't you Do It           w/Spoonful
Getting in Tune

Also, there is a studio version of Young Man's Blues and A Quick One.
"Homerclese cares not for beans"
                 -Homer Simpson