pure and easy

people- where can i find a decent live version of this tremendous song?
i wish to god it was on my young vic tape, which to me is the best set
list EVER- w/ water, roadrunner, naked eye and bony maronie, and BDYDI!

question re; young vic- are all the versions (cd, tape) real low
sounding? phenomonal show- i want it louder, tho- are there any other
young vic shows out there? they did play every monday from jan- april
71, correct?

how many P&E are there out there, anyway? off top o my head, odds and
sods, and from lifehouse to leeds, right? the odds and sods version is
on box, si? marty? (BTW, i sent list)