Re: Whos Next

>>I'm far more excited to try out a remixed Who's Next than Windows '95.
>>When everyone is done spuzzing off all over Windows '95, and they've already
>>used NT and 3.1, and they've gotten some time under their belts using 95, give
>>me a ring and tell me how thrilled about it you are, O.K.?
>>>
>>>[some lentil excited about getting Who's Next
>>> and Windoze 95 on the same day]
>>Jeff (A devout Borland and Novell fan, as well as Who)
>>

>Ah, hate to get off the subject but I've been using Win95 since April and
>can finally listen to my Who CD's while doing other computer stuff. I've
>been very happy with it.
>
>(Joe Giorgianni - Who fan & Microsoft shareholder)

Gee, that's so cool.  I've only been able to do that for
four years on Macintosh.  What will Microsoft do a cheap
knockoff imitation version of next?

Using Windoze 95 instead of Macintosh is like listening
to the Bee Gees instead of the Who or ZZ Top.  Macintosh
is the Real Thing.  Windoze is an inferior knockoff.

I'll bet Microsoft leaves more bugs in Windoze 95
than MCA has imperfections in the new Who's Next master.
You don't give absolute dates in the software industry as
far ahead of time as Microsoft gave that one.

I could go on for hours in this vein.  Don't get me
started.

Chris (devout Macintosh programmer and Who fan)

Microsoft Presents The Who as Interpreted by Muzak
Microsoft:  your great grandfather's Oldsmobile.
Microsoft:  Where do you think *you're* going?
Microsoft:  Where you were ten years ago if you had a Mac.
Microsoft:  Because Bill Gates needs the money.
Microsoft:  Because bad programmers need to write somewhere.
Microsoft:  Where the VMS legacy lives on.
Microsoft:  Why not shoot yourself in the foot with a
            Microsoft product today?