Re: Whos Next

I'm far more excited to try out a remixed Who's Next than Windows '95.
When everyone is done spuzzing off all over Windows '95, and they've already
used NT and 3.1, and they've gotten some time under their belts using 95, give
me a ring and tell me how thrilled about it you are, O.K.?

> Wasn't the release of WN scheduled for this week?  Anyone seen/heard it?
> Anyone think it's more than a coincidence that it's coming on almost the
> same day as Windows 95????

Jeff (A devout Borland and Novell fan, as well as Who)