Re: Who's Next

>Wasn't the release of WN scheduled for this week?  Anyone seen/heard it?
>Anyone think it's more than a coincidence that it's coming on almost the
>same day as Windows 95????

Win '95  --> 8/24
Who's Next --> 8/29 (according to the last ICE)
(NB: This is the 'gold disc' Who's Next; not the extra-track MCA re-release.
I bought the 'gold disc' Empty Glass, and while the packaging is certainly
slick, I couldn't tell much of a difference in the sound.)

In comparing the two products, I think Who's Next will be definitely louder.