Re: a quick one (question)

To answer Mike Mishura's question, "When did the WHO drop 'A Quick One' from
their concert repertoire?": Mike pretty much answered the question himself. It
was definitely by mid-1970 when the mini-opera was dropped in favor of: 1)
their then-current single "The Seeker" (reference: Chicago 1970 bootleg), and
2) new songs that Pete had written at the time but the WHO hadn't released yet
("Water", "I Don't Even Know Myself"). The mini-opera was never again played
live (by Keith Moon or Kenney Jones) until Pete's 1993 solo tour. I saw Pete
and band play "A Quick One" twice on that tour (Toronto and NYC).

Marty Secero

"We have a remedy, falalala la lala"