More on "Pure&Easy" CD

Hi all!

I can't compare this CD to the Lifehouse Demos CD. I don't have it.

I do have the P&E CD, however, and I'm listening to it now. I bought this
because it included "Classified" and "Greyhound Girl". I don't think these
are on any other CD, or at least they weren't when I bought this.

The sound of this CD isn't that exceptional. It's probably taken from some
vinyl bootleg, so it sounds like listening to a (pretty good, but still)
... vinyl bootleg. Can't say the exact source, though.

Also, the demos on these CDs are not always the same as the ones that have
been released officially. For instance "Pure&Easy" on P&E is different from
that on "Who Came First", not much but slightly. Im pretty sure "Mary" on "The
Lifehouse Demos" is the unedited version with a longer guitar solo.

So I suppose, in a way, both should be worth getting.

- Svante

  Svante Boerjesson <svante@df.lth.se>, phone (+46) 40 916403
                     homepage at: http://www.df.lth.se/~svante