Re: TOMMY on Tour

Don't expect much from this incarnation of TOMMY.  It is extremely
low-budget.  In fact, one of the producers told me that the entire sound
budget was $3000, while the sound budget for our TOMMY was over $3000 per
week.  This tour is out to try to pay back investors of the original tour
which lost money.

A Canadian promoter told me he expects the Toronto company to start touring
North America next June.  This will be the real deal (even if I'm not playing
in it;-)

Scott