Ringo on Conan O'Brien

Hi everyone,
       For those of you who didn't see Ringo was on Conan O'Brien a
couple of weeks ago.  I just realized that no one talked about it yet.
I'm not a Beatle fan but I watched it to see if he was going to have the
All Star Band play.  Unfortunately he didn't.  He did talk about Keith
and John though.  He said that John is hard to hang out with since he is
deaf.  He pretends he sees Entwistle and says "Oh hi John, how are you
doing," pretends he is John and looks at his watch and says "10:15."

Then Conan was asking him about Zakk's influences.  Ringo said that Zakk
was bascially influenced by Keith since he took lessons from him.  In
fact he said that both of his sons called Keith 'Uncle Keith.'  Then he
told a funny story of when him and someone else (I forget who) were
really wasted and stole Keith car from his house Keith ran after them
and then not realizing it was them at first started to strangle Ringo.
Then Keith ripped up the upholstery of his car with his teeth.  Ringo
said that Keith strangled people a lot.

Oh yeh, after the joke about John, Ringo apologized for making a joke at
John's expense and said that he is really a great guy.

Sue