Clip-on stereo microphone wanted

The subject line says it all.  Sony has stopped making tie-clip size
stereo mikes some time ago.  They now make a "mini" that's a cylinder
1 3/16" in diameter and 2" long instead :-(.  It's also not hard to
find tie-clip mono mikes, but handling two mikes can get messy.
Anyone have a good quality small stereo mike they'd be willing to
sell?  E-mail me please.

Thanks,
Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend