Re: upcoming release..., Who Convention update

On Sun, 6 Aug 1995 Jonathan R. Ehret wrote:

> "ABKCO is readying a pre-Christmas release of the never-before-
> aired 1968 Rolling Stones Rock 'n' Roll Circus TV special on both
> video and CD. The show featured appearances by THE WHO..."

On the latest update Matt Kent, one of the organizers of the Who
Convention, wrote me he was promised to premier
    - the remastered Rock'n'Roll Circus
    - the upcoming Isle of Wright Video
at the Convention on 16 Sep 95.
So both of them seem to be ready 'til Sept.

Regards
Chris