Re: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 198

        There was supposed to be a "Pete Townshend's Greatest Hits" album
released on Feb 14th.  I'm still waiting.  Does anyone have any information?
Also, what's up with "The Ironman?"

Subject: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 198
Author:  thewho@cisco.com at UNIXPO
 Sun Dec  7 12:47:04 PST 1997
Date:    8/4/95 8:51 AM

                                 TheWho Digest
                               Volume 2, Issue 198

                                Today's topics:
                                ------- ------
                   def 71 boot/whos next/pure&easy/lifehouse
                            Roger Daltrey in Holland
                                   Who's Next
                            Re: who's next - Aug 29
                             Re: who's Next - Aug?
                                   PT onstage
                             Re: who's Next - Aug?

                       [] [] [][] [][] [] [][] [][] [] []

 Sun Dec  7 12:47:04 PST 1997
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 06:18:01 -0700
From: redmann@ix.netcom.com (michael mishura)
Subject: def 71 boot/whos next/pure&easy/lifehouse

hey now- speaking w/jeff w, we discussed the fact that there are
definitive boots from some of the tours (at least 69- amsterdam,and 73-
tales)and shakin all over/68- what is the best boot going around from
the 71 tour? is it really the lifehouse live from 4/26/71- speaking of
that, are there any other known shows from the jan-april 71 young vic
stretch

thanks! i'm listening to the box set disc three- the sequence of
bargain(live)-->>pure and easy-->>song is over-->>bbe kills me

while im ranting and raving, whats the song lineup for whos next
reissue? are they gonna use pure and easy from odds, or from lifehouse
to leeds- seems the FLTL version is faster-and furthermore-did we ever
determine 1. how many lifehouse songs there are and 2. what their
titles are?

outta here-->>mm

 Sun Dec  7 12:47:04 PST 1997