def 71 boot/whos next/pure&easy/lifehouse

hey now- speaking w/jeff w, we discussed the fact that there are
definitive boots from some of the tours (at least 69- amsterdam,and 73-
tales)and shakin all over/68- what is the best boot going around from
the 71 tour? is it really the lifehouse live from 4/26/71- speaking of
that, are there any other known shows from the jan-april 71 young vic
stretch

thanks! i'm listening to the box set disc three- the sequence of
bargain(live)-->>pure and easy-->>song is over-->>bbe kills me

while im ranting and raving, whats the song lineup for whos next
reissue? are they gonna use pure and easy from odds, or from lifehouse
to leeds- seems the FLTL version is faster-and furthermore-did we ever
determine 1. how many lifehouse songs there are and 2. what their
titles are?

outta here-->>mm