Re: Seeker & stuff

David:

I have to correct you on one important fact:

"Heaven and Hell" was the b-side of "Summertime Blues", the single from Live
at Leeds. The true b-side of "The Seeker" was "Here For More", a Daltrey
original which last appeared on Who's Missing (MCA, 1985). Of course, I'm
saying this without referring to my copy of "The WHO Discography" by Ed Hanel
(STILL one of the best WHO books ever). If I'm wrong, I'll eat my words.
(Now, watch: I'll get home, check my facts, and be totally off the mark. Just
my luck).

Marty Secero