psychoderelict

  Hi all.  I was wondering what people's opinion of Psychoderelict is.  I'm
considering purchasing the CD, but I've only heard the two singles on it.  I
liked Empty Glass, Chinese Eyes, and White City (my favorite Townshend
album), but Iron Man did very little for me.  I really don't listen to
Pete's albums to hear his voice (it's actually a little annoying), but his
songwriting ability far outweighs that.

  Also, does anyone have a list of the cities that were toured for PD?  Later.

-Shahid Murtuza
 smurtuza@chem.psu.edu
 Analog Kid
"I'm a convicted felon who provides sound financial planning."