Re: Rare Who R You Tracks ?

On Sat, 22 Apr 1995 Boris6@aol.com wrote:

>    Speaking of Entwistle demos, are there any?

>From a '94 interview:

"... if I don't like the sound of the music when I play it, I don't
bother to demo it, so there aren't that many demos that are unused
hanging around here; the best of that project was "905," and "Had
Enough" is on manuscript paper at the moment, hasn't ever been
demoed."

Sounds like there may be some demos around but not too many.

Alan
L@L7388

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend