Re: Tommy Live at Leeds & Bonus Tracks for Later Discs

I have a dream that just plain ol' will not happen
except in my head, and that would be to take every
release, Who's Next, Quad, etc..and create a LIVE
record for each album.

In other words, keep the same title, add LIVE in the
title, keep the same/updated track listings,
but make each of them the best live edition that
they could find for each track. Assuming that they
were all done live at some point, of course.

( Yeah, I would LOVE a live version of Love Reign O'er Me
  circa 72 or so, if one exsists. Or However Much I Booze )

Just doing some thinking...Like i said, only in my head...

Pete