Re: Rare Who R You Tracks ?

Pete Higgins asked about potential unreleased tracks for Who Are You, Face
Dances and It's Hard, and someone else asked about By Numbers:

Who Are You: "Choirboy", a song that was mentioned in the Richard Barnes
Maximum R'N'B book (1982).

Face Dances: A song called "It's In You" (also known as "Virginia")--the track
can be found on Horton Hears The WHO (bootleg) and Life With the Moons
(bootleg). Also, "Popular" (from Scoop) and two songs that I have on tape:
a ballad called "Romance On the Road", and "What Is Love", a superb, moody
song with PT vocals and some scathing PT electric lead. Lastly, "Dance It
Away", which was recorded by the WHO, then PT released his version as the
b-side of "Uniforms" (1982). Question for those familiar with this song:
doesn't PT's b-side version sound like the WHO? It definitely sounds like
Kenney Jones on drums!!!!

It's Hard: No known extra songs. I think that the 12 songs on the album were
the only songs the band recorded.

By Numbers: "Girl In A Suitcase" (from Another Scoop).

That's about all I can think of at this time. Anybody know of any other
possible unreleased tracks?

Marty Secero