Re: The Seeker

</Was "The Seeker" ever released on an album (besides the Greatest
</Hits)?

Nope, it was just a single.

</I have the Boxed Set but unfortunately it has an edited
</version on it!  Is this song (in its complete form) going to be
</included on one of the new remastered Who cds?

We should hope so!  My question would be, which album would they tack
it on to?  _Who's Next_ already has its share of additions.  I still
don't see how they can entirely eliminate _Odds and Sods_.

Wes