RE: TAPES

TO MY FELLOW WHO-LISTERS:

My apologies for using the main WHOlist mail ID to get a one-to-one message
out, but my server is not delivering the message to the proper ID. Thanks for
understanding, and you may erase this message if you so choose.

Marty Secero LaL #7094

Hello Steve Marshall!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your continuous inquiries regarding my potential interest in the
WHO items on your list. I have tried numerous times to get this message out to
you, but your mail ID is coming back as "unrecognizable". What IS your proper
mail ID?

To be honest, I have just about everything on your list already, in various
forms. I, too, make my own compilation/soundtrack audio and video tapes for my
own personal use, as well as for trading purposes. Your list is great for
those WHO fans who are new to the whole "fanboy" experience, or for those
who don't have access to this stuff, but for the seasoned WHO fan, it's all
pretty much widely available.

I am definitely INTERESTED in the following 3 items from your list:

1) Live in Toronto 1982 - Is this the original pay-per view showing? From your
description (post-show interviews, etc.), it seems to be. Also, Cry If You
Want and Behind Blue Eyes are not commercially available on the WHO
Rocks America video, so I have to assume that your tape is the complete,
unedited PPV show. I've been looking for that piece forever!!!

2) Pete T. - King Biscuit 1987 - Royal Albert Hall - 4 songs -

3) Roger D. - King Biscuit 1986 - Raging Moon Tour

I have PLENTY of top notch WHO/PT stuff to trade, including:

* All but 4 shows from PT's 1993 tour, including the 7/2/93 UK press
conference, where PT plays PsychoDerelict in its entirety on acoustic guitar
with the 3 actors!!

* an audiotaped performance of "The Iron Man" musical at the Young Vic Theatre
from November 1993.

* The WHO's studio version of "Time Is Passing"

* Pete's 1967-68 radio ads for the U.S. Air Force (bad move, Pete!!!)

* Many, many, many shows WHO from 1964 - 1989 on audio, including the Marquee
Club 1964, Amsterdam 1969, Isle of Wight 1970, Liverpool and Long Beach 1971,
Berlin 1972, UK Sundown 12/73 (Quad Tour), all the obvious shows from CD
boots, the complete 1979 run of shows at the Capitol Theatre, NJ and Madison
Square Garden, at least 10-12 Face Dances 1981 UK shows (in various levels of
sound quality), many 1982 shows, and lots of 1989 shows, including Giants
Stadium (all 4 shows), and Wembley Arena 10/89 dubbed from DAT source!!

* At least 7-8 hours of PT demos, including both Scoop sets, pre-Tommy
demos, Tommy Demos, Lifehouse Demos, Quad Demos, By Numbers demos, Who Are You
Demos, Face Dances Demos, Chinese Eyes Demos

Can we work out a trade? I really don't want to put money out on WHO tapes
when I have a thorough-enough collection of my own to trade with. Give me a
call, and we can discuss specifics, as well as talk about the WHO.

Thanks!!!!!

Marty Secero
908-757-1577