The bottom line

The Bottom Line is a great choice of venue. I went to a BBC party there
at Christmas. Even the catered food was good (superb lamb curry).

And the year before, at Christmas again, I saw the Troggs there.

Basically it's a pub in front with another couple bars,
upstairs-downstairs and large dance floor and stage in the back.

Plus it's in this most hallowed and historic district of London for us
Who fans.

And one of my mates lives a stone's throw away, just off the Green as
well. I'll try to get him to throw a party so we Americans can bash his
place up.

Who's going?

Regards, George