Android 905 and Thunderfingers

Doing a little channel surfing and something on the USA network really caught
my eyes and ears.  During a comercial for a USA produced movie to be shown
Wednesday night, I thought I heard the term "905." I later saw the same
comercial and, sure enough, the story-line involves a love story between a
woman and "android 905."
If this isn't the most blatant reference to Entwistle's song on Who Are You
from his aborted science fiction story, then I don't know my Big Johnny
Twinkle.  BTW, how many of you have the wonderfully mastered CD of Who Are
You?  Check yours out and see if it has the same misprinting as mine;  Track
3 is listed as "3.  3.905"  Some numbskull at one of the production factories
listed the song title as 3.905 combining the track and the title.  Another
fine MCA product.  Tom D.