A good Sunday for buying boots

Hello again.  I would like to thank all those who sent me their opinions
on which boots to buy and which to stay away from.  I ended up purchasing
4 CDs:  The Tommy Demos, Quadrophenia Demos, Maximum BBC, and an unidentified
Fillmore recording.  The Fillmore recording I cannot ID because it was only a
CD and a blank case.  The guy said that somehow or another the front and the
back CD liner (I guess that's what you call it) had gotten water damage.  He
assured me that the CD was OK, and sold it to me for only $10.  I've
listened to it fully and it sounds fine.  My first dilemma is which Fillmore
recording is it.  It was recorded on April 6, 1968.  The track list is
Summertime Blues, Fortune Teller, Tattoo, Little Billy, Can't Explain,
Happy Jack, Relax, Easy Going Guy, Boris, My Gen., Quick One, and Shakin'
All over.  If somebody knows if this is the Shakin'All over boot or
a different Fillmore boot that they can identify, please email me.  Secondly
this one is more of a request for kind act.  I would like a CD cover for
this CD.  If somebody recognizes this CD and owns a copy, would you mind
color copying this front and back liners and mailing them to me.  I of course
will take care of all costs.  I just need one willing kind soul to help me out.
Please email me on this one too.  I've typed enough.  So long.

Christian Tennant
stu_jctennan@jmu.edu